Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello Out There!

Checking on my blog I see that I neglected to say that I wasn't blogging much any more! If you want to see what is happening in my world please sign up for my newsletter; I swear I have all intentions of sending one out ... soon!

If you feel like chatting about nothing at all, drooling over my latest adventures in baking, or seeing what crazy new thing my kid says or does, drop by my author page on Facebook; that's pretty much were I'm hanging these days!

I've started a new venture with a talented group of authors over at Digital Digest. Each month I'll be posting a new short story and, should you miss it, the story will be available as an e-book the month following its appearance on Digital Digest.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel!!

    I follow you on Facebook - have since your visit to BVS. I just signed up for your newsletter. When are you going to start at Digital Digest? I couldn't find anything, but certainly could be looking in the wrong place. :O)

    ReplyDelete