Thursday, February 10, 2011

Searching for Ghosts ... and time!

I've been quiet on the blog this week because I've been ghost hunting with Paige Stewart! I'm happy to report that we found some at the Davenport House Museum in Columbia Square; and one is a most unusual ghost. You can read Paige Stewart and the Children of Columbia Square tomorrow at Riley Quinn's.
If the stories of Savannah have sparked your interest you won't want to miss the blog tour at Long and Short Reviews this weekend; we're giving away a nook or $ 150.00 gift certificate!

I'll be blogging over the course of Saturday, the 12th, along with Maeve Greyson and several other authors. Maeve is funny so be sure and check in on her posts if you need a laugh and I'll be giving ya'll a virtual tour of Savannah, complete with pictures. I'll be spotlighting places that were featured in Ring of Lies as well as my favorite places to shop and hang out. I'm also chatting with some locals. I hope you'll stop by and experience what makes Savannah great!

No comments:

Post a Comment